Bug with WordPress plugin Advanced Form Fields (ACF)
- Advanced Form Fields (ACF) plugin initializes TinyMCE, instead of using WordPress API for initializing WYSISWYG editor.
- Apparently ACF fixed this bug in an earlier version, but the bug crept back into the current code.
ACF Bug filed by Robert Slater of the University of Illinois.
- Please comment on bug using encouraging words and why you want the bug fixed:
- We use ACF and want to use a11yFirst CKEditor configuration.
- Please fix as soon as possible.
- Contact Robert Slater if you need more information.